B&A Power Washing offers an extensive line of Construction Cleaning services. Every project is different and we accommodate the needs of our client accordingly.
• Single House*
* Includes garages, lead walks, siding/bricks, basement concrete floor and patio/back yard area.
Phase One Cleaning – Rough Clean Scope
If the builder requests a rough cleaning, it shall include but not be limited to the following.
• Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed by the Contractor’s dumpster.
• Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances. Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
• Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Clean all kitchen countertops and vanity tops.
• Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors. Do not scrape windows or scratch frames.
• Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks.
• Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
• Clean all water heaters.
• Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area).
Phase Two Final Cleaning Scope
• Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed by the Contractor’s Dumpsters
• Clean and polish kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops.
• Vacuum the inside of all cabinets, to remove dirt and debris. Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using appropriate product.
• Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
• Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition. Clean and shine all medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
• Clean and shine all electrical fixtures and trim.
• Clean and shine all appliances. Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals. Place in kitchen drawers as directed.
• Clean all wood base, casing, and sills. Clean all wood shelving.
• Clean the outside and inside of all exterior doors, including the threshold.
• Clean and shine all interior doors.
• Sweep and mop all VCT tile floors. Damp mop all tiles using a shine and conditioner in the mop water.
• Sweep all interior storage areas, garages, exterior patios.
• Report any problems (Broken or Damaged) to builder.
• Dust or vacuum walls as needed, if required.
Touch Up Cleaning
The touch-up cleaning is done after completion of the final and before or after the punch list is generated. If it is done prior to the punch it is to affect the overall length of the list. If it is done after the punch it is mostly to clean up after the other subcontractors have done their “re-dos” and to satisfy the new owner by handing them a ready-to-use building/home. Not all projects require a touch-up as we do our best to bring the project to a salable finish when we are doing the final. Prepare Unit for Owner Acceptance and Occupant Move-In. Touch-ups and
pressure wash may be an additional price.
• Check each unit. Clean, shine, dust and/or vacuum as required to guarantee a clean unit.
• Touch up and polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using polish as approved by the Contractor’s superintendent.
Additional trips or re-cleaning, if required in order to “sell the unit,” shall be performed as and when required by the Contractor’s Superintendent. It may be an additional charge based on the agreement made at the time of contact. If there is not a previous agreement, arrangements will be made prior to cleaning.